Clickable Links :D

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Circle Lens







So.... I had these circle lens for awhile now, never really wore them due to the fact I already have huge eyeballs. But there is something that intrigues me about these particular contact lens. I came across it one day on youtube by accident. I was looking at Japanese inspired Ranzuki Make-up and notice that all the models had huge eyeballs lol. So I went ahead and googled Asian lens than I came across Korean circle lens. I've been told that I look like a freaky human cat with them on. (Screw you Norak!) But I don't care I love them! I think they look sooo nice on people that actually have a little bit more of almond shape eyes. I couldn't believe how many girls actually wore them! The look is just sooo mezmorizing... Unfortunately I broke Norak's heart when I showed him how the girls really look like before the make-up. Its not like you can get a Japanese girl anytime soon anyways so I told him to get over it :D


No comments:

Post a Comment